ChemTreat is committed to conducting its business in an environmentally responsible manner, in compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations, and in a manner that promotes and protects the health and safety of our associates, customers, and members of our local communities worldwide.
ChemTreat implements this policy by integrating environmental, health, and safety requirements into operations through the Danaher Business System.
ChemTreat operates in accordance with the following principles in conducting our business. These principles support our environmental, health and safety commitment:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations and applicable corporate and business unit policies, standards, and procedures
- Periodic formal evaluation of our compliance.
- Integrity and accountability in personal conduct.
- ChemTreat associates are expected to understand the environmental, health, and safety issues associated with their jobs.
- ChemTreat associates have a duty to act in an environmentally responsible and safe manner; this duty extends to fellow associates, government authorities, suppliers, customers, and those who live in the surrounding community.
- Continual improvement in EHS performance, waste minimization, prevention of pollution, and workplace accident and injury prevention.
- Integration of sound environmental, health, and safety programs and practices into applicable business functions, including procurement, product design, product testing, manufacturing, and product support.
- Consideration of environmental, health, and safety impacts in the course of developing new products or processes, in selecting production materials, and before buying, leasing, or selling property.
- Design, operation, and maintenance of our facilities in a manner that minimizes emissions and waste.
- Responsible use of materials, including, where feasible, the recycling and reuse of materials.
- Sensitivity to community concerns about environmental, health, and safety issues.
President and CEO