Worried about Legionella Outbreaks? Partner with ChemTreat to Develop a Water Management Plan
Building water systems have become the subject of continued changes in regulations and best practices in recent years. As building owners and facility managers are challenged to keep up, ChemTreat can be a valued partner in navigating this dynamic environment.
Why is a Water Management Plan Important?
The CDC recognizes “many buildings need a water management program to reduce the risk for Legionella growing and spreading within their water system and devices.”*
A well-developed and implemented Water Management Plan can help building owners address Legionella concerns.
Some states now require Water Management Plans. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, as well as accrediting organizations, require water management programs for participating healthcare facilities.
Six Steps to Develop an Effective Water Management Plan
ChemTreat can offer expert guidance and support to help facilities and healthcare organizations develop ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 188-2021-compliant Water Management Plans.
We can help you:
1. Identify an internal Water Management Plan team
2. Conduct site surveys
3. Generate system descriptions & flow diagrams
4. Establish control measures & corrective actions
5. Create verification & validation procedures
6. Build necessary documentation
Get Expert Support for Your Water Management Plan
While the implementation of a successful Water Management Plan must be driven internally, as your partner, ChemTreat can help you build a comprehensive plan. By trusting in ChemTreat, you gain a partner with a service team that can:
- Help you develop a documented plan.
- Provide the on-site support of a seasoned expert to assess your systems and assist with system sampling and other water treatment needs at your facility
Get in touch with a water treatment expert today for help with your Water Management Plan.