Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
ChemTreat’s environmental, health, and safety policy integrates our concern for the world’s waterways into all operations, products, and services and our commitment to finishing each and every day injury and incident free.
ChemTreat is committed to conducting its business in an environmentally responsible manner, in compliance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, and in a manner that promotes and protects the health and safety of our associates, customers, and members of our local communities worldwide.
ChemTreat implements this policy by integrating environmental, health and safety requirements into operations through the Danaher Business System.
ChemTreat operates in accordance with the following principles in conducting our business. These principles support our environmental, health and safety commitment:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations and applicable corporate and business unit policies, standards and procedures
- Periodic, formal evaluation of our compliance.
- Integrity and accountability in personal conduct.
ChemTreat associates are expected to understand the environmental, health and safety issues associated with their jobs.
President and CEO
ChemTreat associates have a duty to act in an environmentally responsible and safe manner; this duty extends to fellow associates, government authorities, suppliers, customers, and those who live in the surrounding community.
- Continual improvement in EHS performance, waste minimization, prevention of pollution, and prevention of workplace accidents and injuries.
- Integration of sound environmental, health and safety programs and practices into applicable business functions, including procurement, product design, product testing, manufacturing and product support.
- Consideration of environmental, health and safety impacts in the course of developing new products or processes, in selecting production materials, and before buying, leasing or selling property.
- Design, operation and maintenance of our facilities in a manner that minimizes emissions and waste.
- Responsible use of materials, including, where feasible, the recycling and reuse of materials.
- Sensitivity to community concerns about environmental, health and safety issues.