Ready To Hear More?
If you’d like to get in touch with a local sales representative near your location, please get in touch with us today.
ChemTreat continually develops new technologies and solutions that enable our customers to operate their systems at peak efficiency and reliability. Our laboratories are staffed with the most qualified and dedicated water analysis personnel, solving your problems faster.
ADVANCED RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
To accomplish this, ChemTreat maintains a state-of-the-art water treatment research and development laboratory located in our Ashland, Virginia research and technical center. The research and development laboratory is staffed full time with PhDs and other scientists and technologists.
Our simulation and testing capabilities include:
- Fully-automated evaporative pilot cooling towers
- Research boilers
- Solids-liquid separation simulators for wastewater research
- Retort cookers
- Laboratory pasteurizers
CUSTOM Analytical SOLUTIONS
In addition to research and development, ChemTreat also maintains a state-of-the-art customer analytical laboratory. This laboratory is equipped with a full range of modern analytical and test equipment to support a wide array of specialized testing needs, including:
- Eight Channel Liquid Particle Counter
- Chromatography capabilities including Ion Chromatography (IC) and Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Metals analysis including Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP), Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- Mercury analysis by Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence (CVAF)
- Inorganic deposit analysis by X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Organic classifications by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Total organic carbon analyzer using UV-persulfate oxidation