Controlled like a liquid, delivered as a solid
The Next Generation of Solid Cooling Treatment Technology
ChemTreat has partnered with Dober to offer Smart Release®, an alternative to liquid cooling treatment that helps customers lower greenhouse gas emissions caused by freight shipping, reduce storage requirements, meet environmental goals, and limit chemical exposure.
Now offering monitoring and advanced control-based feed, this innovative technology is a great fit for:
- Data centers
- Healthcare facilities
- Commercial and government buildings
- Packaging plants
- Bottling plants
The Smart Way to Protect your System
Smart Release® adapts to variable load swings and seasonal operating conditions, protecting systems from unwanted corrosion, scale, and microbiological growth. The chemistry is automatically fed at controlled and accurate quantities, improving performance and reducing the potential for chemical overfeed or underfeed.
Benefits over liquid cooling treatment include:
- Reduced carbon emissions from shipping freight
- Quick delivery
- Small footprint for facilities with storage limitations
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Decreased chemical exposure for your employees
- Ergonomic packaging ideal for difficult-to-reach locations
- Water savings: no need to triple-rinse and return large, empty drums
Smart Release® comes prefabricated on a stainless-steel frame that is easy to move with a pallet jack or a two-person team.
Each feeder is equipped with motorized ball valves for chemical feed control.